9.14.2011

nyc fashion week

I've been checking every fashion site and style blog (specifically style.comreligiously for the last few days to check out what the designers are bringing to the table, and I'm seeing a lot that I LOVE so far.  The colors are amazing and all of the garments are so fun and fresh. 

 Alice + Olivia always impresses me with their funky pieces, but these two really stood out to me.

 Bagdley Mischka is ultra-feminine and I looove the ruffles and hot pink sash on the dress on the left!

 Oscar de la Renta really surprised me this season, but in a good way.  BTW how much does the look on the right scream Carrie Bradshaw?!

Marchesa is my favorite design house...Every season I fall head over heels for their beautiful dresses and this season is no different.  So elegant and so much drama!




No comments:

Post a Comment