9.20.2011

emmy style winners

Watching celebrities on the red carpet is like a sport to me...Every time an award show is on I make sure I have my TV tuned into E! two hours early so I can see who wore what and who's going to be on the "Best Dressed" or "Worst Dressed" lists the next day.  Red was a huge color on the carpet at this year's Emmys and the more daring fashionistas sported thigh-high slits to pump up the drama.  These are some of my favorite looks from the night, and some of my fave celebs, too!  It's hard to pick a clear winner for Best Dressed.  Julia Stiles' dress is so gorgeous, but I think Minka Kelly has my heart (not just because she plays the amazing Lyla Garrety on my FAVE show Friday Night Lights with Connie Britton) but because she looks so glamorous and classic.

Connie Britton in Maria Lucia Hohan          Martha Plimpton in Elie Saab 

Nina Dobrev in Donna Karan          Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang

Minka Kelly in Dior         Evan Rachel Wood in Elie Saab          Gwyneth Paltrow in Emilio Pucci  


 Julia Stiles in Georges Hobeika            Anna Faris in Reem Acra          Jennifer Carpenter in Tony Ward


(All pictures from style.com, eonline.com, and zimbio.com)

1 comment:

  1. It was awesome! did you see Kate Winslet? She looked gorgeous (titanic all over again!)

    ReplyDelete