11.29.2011

10: end of the semester!

This semester flew by!  It's crunch time with finals, studying, projects, and assignments, but for some reason I am not too stressed.  Creative Fashion Presentations has been such a fun and interesting class, and I am so glad it turned out to be everything I expected.  I really learned a lot from my super awesome professor, and now I'm sure that I definitely want to focus my career on Visual Merchandising and the mmore creative side of the fashion industry.

My group's final project for the semester is a fashion video on fashion through the decades that we named Back to the Future.  We all worked really hard on this and I think it came out perfect!  My group (Lizzie, Liz, Diane, and Krissia) deserve a huge shout out for working so well together to get this done!


This was shot at Beacon's Closet in Williamsburg, Brooklyn with our model Liz traveling through the decades to get back to the present.  Everyone should go check out Beacon's Closet!!! (We are in no way connected to them or working for them, btw)  Hope everyone enjoys the final product!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The music is really awesome with the video! it looked like you guys had a lot of fun filming! ;)

    ReplyDelete